Kevin Mannix has served as Oregon Court of Appeals law clerk; Assistant Attorney General, Oregon; Assistant Attorney General, U.S. Territory of Guam; Administrative Law Judge, Oregon; and in private practice since January 1983. He opened this law firm in January 1986. Mannix has handled a wide range of administrative and civil cases. He has represented clients in over 200 appellate cases in courts ranging from the Oregon Court of Appeals to the Oregon Supreme Court to the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Kevin Mannix has over 45 years of legal experience. He served as a State Senator and as a State Representative in the Oregon Legislature for more than 10 years. He is the author of more successful legislation than any legislator in Oregon’s history: 135 bills passed in 5 sessions. Mannix brings this legal expertise to the legislative process. He has a reputation for working with Democrats and Republicans to achieve bi-partisan results. For more information, please refer to kevinmannix.com
- J.D. Degree, University of Virginia Law School, 1974
- B.A. Liberal Arts, University of Virginia College of Arts and Sciences, 1971.
- Blanchet Catholic School, Salem, OR. Co-founder of the school – 1995; Chair of the Board of Directors, March 1995 – June 2018. Board Member, 1995 – present.
- East Salem Rotary, Salem, OR 1982 – Present. President, 1987-1988
- Marion County Bar Association, 1980 – Present. Medical Legal Committee, 1986
- St. Joseph Church, Salem, OR 1974 – 1977, 1980 – Present
- Salem Catholic Schools Foundation, Salem, OR 1985 – Present. President, 1988 – 1989, 1991 – 1993, 1999 – 2018.
- Salem Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, 2007 – 2013.
- Life Directions, Board of Directors, 2006 – 2010
- Oregon Anti-Crime Alliance Board member and President, 2008 – 2016
- Common Sense for Oregon, Board Member and President, 2008- Present
- Association of Unit Owners of Cluster Court, Sunriver, Board President, December 1995 – Present